About this book
This quick guide teaches you how to build scalable APIs using the Node.js platform and ES6 (EcmaScript 2015).
Developing systems for the wide range of devices available in the modern world requires the construction of APIs designed to work only with data in a centralized manner, allowing client-side applications to be developed separately and have a unique interface for the final user.
Use Building APIs with Node.js today to understand how Node.js APIs work, and how you can build your own.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2442-7
- Copyright Information Caio Ribeiro Pereira 2016
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2441-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2442-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site