About this book
Swift 2 for Absolute Beginners is perfect for those with no programming background, those with some programming experience but no object-oriented experience, or those that have a great idea for an app but haven’t programmed since school.
Gary Bennett and Brad Lees are full-time professional iOS developers and have developed a broad spectrum of apps for Fortune 500 companies. The authors have taken their combined 14 years of writing apps, the experience from their first three iOS books, along with their online instruction and free online forum at XcelMe.com to create an excellent training book.
Many people have a difficult time believing they can learn to write iOS apps or just staying motivated through learning the process. This book, along with the free, live online training sessions, helps students stay motivated and overcome obstacles while they learn to be great iOS developers. Here are some of the highlights:
- Use Swift Playgrounds to learn iOS development quickly
- Learn about Swift classes, properties, and functions
- How to write iPhone and Apple Watch apps from scratch
- Introduction to Homekit and Internet of Things
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-1488-6
- Copyright Information Apress 2015
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-1489-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-1488-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site