About this book
In this book, noted expert Andrew Okungbowa explains SAP Asset Accounting (FI-AA) in SAP-ERP, including its associated business benefits, and guides you through the considerable complexities of SAP-ERP configuration. Using FI-AA for fixed asset management enables you to manage assets in multinational companies across a broad range of industries and produce reports to meet various needs in line with legal requirements. Configuring SAP-ERP can be a daunting exercise, however, and there are few resources that address these issues.
Asset Accounting Configuration in SAP ERP fills that resource gap by covering the major aspects of SAP FI-AA for anyone with SAP experience and the basic accounting knowledge and bookkeeping skills necessary to apply configuration. It provides configuration explanations in the simplest forms possible and provides step-by-step guidance with illustrations and practical examples.
In this book, you'll learn:
- The details of the FI-AA syllabus
- How to configure FI-AA accounting in SAP
- How to integrate FI-AA accounting with other SAP modules
- How to transfer asset data
- How to prepare for startup and perform periodic processing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-1365-0
- Copyright Information Apress 2016
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-1366-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-1365-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site