About this book
Get Fit with Apple Watch is the concise introduction to the amazing new Apple Watch. It's the first book specifically focused on the Apple Watch's most important function: health and fitness. The book gives readers just what they need to know to understand all functionality of the Apple Watch and to set up their Apple Watch.
Get Fit with Apple Watch clearly explains the Apple Watch's fitness and health-tracking functions, showing readers different ways to integrate these functions into their daily lives and regular workout routines. Veteran technology author Allen Taylor is also a participant in the Apple Watch Research Kit study in cardiovascular fitness conducted by Stanford University, and adds a chapter devoted to the Apple Watch Research Kit, explaining the benefits of the associated medical research apps and how users can participate in these world-changing programs. Perfect for the gadget-loving athlete and fitness fan!
- How the Apple Wat
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-1281-3
- Copyright Information Apress 2015
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-1282-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-1281-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site