About this book
Build messaging applications using the power of Spring Boot; use Spring application events over the Web; use WebSocket, SockJS, and STOMP messaging with Spring MVC; and use Spring JMS, Redis Pub/Sub and Spring AMQP for reliable messaging solutions. This book covers all the Spring Messaging APIs using Spring Boot. Written by a Pivotal engineer, Spring Boot Messaging is an authoritative guide to the many messaging APIs and how to use these for creating enterprise and integration solutions.
You will learn and integrate these messaging APIs with more complex enterprise and cloud applications: for example, you will see how to use Spring Cloud Stream for creating message-driven and cloud native microservices. In addition, you’ll discover the new Spring Integration DSL and use it with Spring Cloud Stream to build integration solutions using every enterprise integration pattern. Finally, you’ll see Spring Reactor and Spring Cloud to take your application to the next level.
After reading this book, you will come away with a case study application walk-through and will be able to use it as a template for building your own Spring messaging applications or messaging features within your enterprise or cloud application.
- Use the main Spring messaging APIs with Spring Framework 5
- Build messaging applications over the Web
- Use WebSocket, SockJS, and STOMP messaging
- Integrate Spring JMS and Spring AMQP into your applications
- Work with Spring Cloud Stream and microservices
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-1224-0
- Copyright Information Felipe Gutierrez 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-1225-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-1224-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site