Table of contents
About this book
In this age of data economy, data analytics is recognized as a key differentiator for companies trying to gain a sustainable competitive advantage and outperform their peers. However, the complexity of establishing an analytical architecture due to a wide array of disparate technical capabilities offered by a plethora of vendors makes the deployment of an on-premise solution a daunting task. For this reason, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud has captured the imagination from of both IT and business communities.
The Salesforce Analytics Cloud represents the rethinking of analytics for the business user. The Analytics Cloud is a cloud-based platform designed for the business user to have access to analytics "on the go," providing answers to questions instantly on any device. This mobile-ready capability of the Salesforce Analytics Cloud means users can immediately collaborate and share insights with team members right inside Salesforce. Pro Salesforce Analytics Cloud
- A practical guide to Salesforce Analytics Cloud, including Wave Platform, Builder, and Explorer.
- Detailed business analytics use cases in various industries (e.g., retail, healthcare, financial services, and telecommunications).
- Architecture and best practices for integration, security, hybrid cloud coexistence, and governance.
Pro Salesforce Analytics Cloud is the first comprehensive book on Salesforce Analytics and provides a holistic architecture view of different analytical capabilities and how they fit into the overall information architecture. It features real-world industry use cases and demonstrates how Salesforce’s Analytics Cloud solves business challenges and brings real value to the organization.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-1203-5
- Copyright Information Apress 2016
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-1204-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-1203-5
- About this book