About this book
C++ is the language behind most of today's computer games. This 96-page C++ Game Development Primer takes you through the accelerated process of writing games for otherwise experienced C++ programmers. After reading this book, you’ll have the fundamental know-how to become a successful and profitable game applications developer in today’s increasingly competitive indie game marketplace.
For those looking for a quick introduction to C++ game development and who have good skills in C++, this will get you off to a fast start. C++ Game Development Primer is based on Learn C++ for Game Development by the same author, giving you the essentials to get started in game programming without the unnecessary introduction to C++.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-0814-4
- Copyright Information Bruce Sutherland 2014
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-0815-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-0814-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site