About this book
C++ Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach is a handy code cookbook reference guide that cover the latest C++ 14 as well as some of the code templates available in the latest Standard Template Library (STL).
In this handy reference, you'll find numbers, strings, dates, times, classes, exceptions, streams, flows, pointers and more. Also, you'll see various code samples, templates for C++ algorithms, parallel processing, multithreading and numerical processes. These have many applications including game development, big data analytics, financial engineering and analysis, enterprise applications and more. A wealth of STL templates on function objects, adapters, allocators, and extensions are also available.
This is a "must have", contemporary reference for your technical library.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-0157-2
- Copyright Information Apress 2015
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-0158-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-0157-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site