Table of contents
Test Planning, Access and Scheduling
Test Data Compression
Interconnect, Crosstalk and Signal Integrity
About this book
System-on-a-Chip (SOC) integrated circuits composed of embedded cores are now commonplace. Nevertheless, there remain several roadblocks to rapid and efficient system integration. Test development is seen as a major bottleneck in SOC design and manufacturing capabilities. Testing SOCs is especially challenging in the absence of standardized test structures, test automation tools, and test protocols. In addition, long interconnects, high density, and high-speed designs lead to new types of faults involving crosstalk and signal integrity.
SOC (System-on-a-Chip) Testing for Plug and Play Test Automation is an edited work containing thirteen contributions that address various aspects of SOC testing.
SOC (System-on-a-Chip) Testing for Plug and Play Test Automation is a valuable reference for researchers and students interested in various aspects of SOC testing.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4757-6527-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2002
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-5307-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4757-6527-4
- Series Print ISSN 0929-1296
- Buy this book on publisher's site