Table of contents
About this book
The ARTEMIS mission was initiated by skillfully moving the two outermost Earth-orbiting THEMIS spacecraft into lunar orbit to conduct unprecedented dual spacecraft observations of the lunar environment. ARTEMIS stands for Acceleration, Reconnection, Turbulence and Electrodynamics of the Moon's Interaction with the Sun. Indeed, this volume discusses initial findings related to the Moon’s magnetic and plasma environments and the electrical conductivity of the lunar interior.
This work is aimed at researchers and graduate students in both heliophysics and planetary physics.
Originally published in Space Science Reviews, Vol. 165/1-4, 2011.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-9554-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-9553-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-9554-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Oil, Gas & Geosciences