About this book
This book provides readers with detailed explanation of the design principles of CMOS integrated circuits for wireless medical and health care, from the perspective of two successfully-commercialized applications. Design techniques for both the circuit block level and the system level are discussed, based on real design examples. CMOS IC design techniques for the entire signal chain of wireless medical and health care systems are covered, including biomedical signal acquisition, wireless transceivers, power management and SoC integration, with emphasis on ultra-low-power IC design techniques.
• Discusses CMOS integrated circuit design for wireless medical and health care, based on two successfully-commercialized medical and health care applications;
• Describes design techniques for the entire signal chain of wireless medical and health care systems;
• Focuses on techniques for short-range wireless communication systems;
• Emphasizes ultra-low-power IC design techniques;
• Enables readers to turn a high performance SoC into to a complex, wireless medical and health care product.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-9503-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-9502-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-9503-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site