Table of contents
About this book
This book focuses on the use of bio-inspired and biomimetic methods for the fabrication and activation of nanomaterials. This includes studies concerning the binding of the biomolecules to the surface of inorganic structures, structure/function relationships of the final materials, and extensive discussions on the final applications of such biomimetic materials in unique applications including energy harvesting/storage, biomedical diagnostics, and materials assembly.
This book also:
· Covers the sustainable features of bio-inspired nanotechnology
· Includes studies on the unique applications of biomimetic materials, such as energy harvesting and biomedical diagnostics
Bio-Inspired Nanotechnology: From Surface Analysis to Applications is an ideal book for researchers, students, nanomaterials engineers, bioengineers, chemists, biologists, physicists, and medical researchers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-9446-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-9445-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-9446-1
- About this book