About this book
Plasticity in Plant-Growth-Promoting and Phytopathogenic Bacteria brings together the expertise of a panel of researchers from around the world to provide comprehensive up-to-date reviews on the most interesting aspects of genomic and phenotypic plasticity in plant-beneficial and phytopathogenic bacteria.
The book covers various topics, including common and specific features in the genomes of symbiotic, plant-growth-promoting, and phytopathogenic bacteria; regulation of conjugative plasmid transfer in rhizobia; genetic and phenotypic variability in plant-beneficial pseudomonads and azospirilla; genomic fluxes in phytopathogenic xanthomonads and pseudomonads; genome plasticity in obligate parasitic Phytoplasmas; comparative genomics of plant-growth-promoting and phytopathogenic Herbaspirillum species; horizontal gene transfer in planta and microevolution of plant-associated bacteria in the phytosphere.
Plasticity in Plant-Growth-Promoting and Phytopathogenic Bacteria is recommended for all microbiology and plant biology laboratories.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-9203-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-9202-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-9203-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site