About this book
This is a unique introductory textbook that covers all aspects of both chemical and bioprocess engineering and provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals so that the background may be used in future work. Included are more than 400 proposed and solved exercises, each classified by its level of difficulty. Each chapter contains references and selected web pages to vividly illustrate examples. To aid the reader, each chapter is marked according to Bloom’s Taxonomy to indicate the level of attention given to each concept.
About the Authors
Ricardo Simpson is a Professor at the Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering, Valparaíso, Chile.
Sudhir Sastry is a Professor at The Ohio State University, Department of Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Columbus, Ohio, USA.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-9126-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-9125-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-9126-2
- About this book