Table of contents
About this book
The Essentials in Cytopathology book series fulfills the need for an easy-to-use and authoritative synopsis of site specific topics in cytopathology. These guide books fit into the lab coat pocket and are ideal for portability and quick reference. Each volume is heavily illustrated with a full color art program, while the text follows a user-friendly outline format.
Central Nervous System Intraoperative Cytopathology covers the full spectrum of benign and malignant conditions of the CNS with emphasis on common disorders. The volume is heavily illustrated and contains useful algorithms that guide the reader through the differential diagnosis of common and uncommon entities encountered in the field of intraoperative neuro-cytopathology. Central Nervous System Intraoperative Cytopathology is a valuable quick reference for pathologists, cytopathologists, and fellows and trainees dealing with this exigent field.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-8429-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-8428-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-8429-5
- Series Print ISSN 1574-9053
- Series Online ISSN 1574-9061
- About this book