About this book
The Handbook of Dermatologic Surgery incorporates the most cutting edge technology applicable to dermatologists and dermatologic surgeons today. Designed as a reference guide for dermatologic surgery and aesthetic procedures, it disseminates key scientific information in an easy-to-use pocket book.
This handbook is designed to be readily transportable for dermatologists and dermatologic surgeons, as well as those in training, dermatology residents and fellows, and medical students rotating through dermatology.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-8335-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-8334-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-8335-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site