About this book
This book provides a single-source reference to one of the more challenging reliability issues plaguing modern semiconductor technologies, negative bias temperature instability. Readers will benefit from state-of-the art coverage of research in topics such as time dependent defect spectroscopy, anomalous defect behavior, stochastic modeling with additional metastable states, multiphonon theory, compact modeling with RC ladders and implications on device reliability and lifetime.
· Enables readers to understand and model negative bias temperature instability, with an emphasis on dynamics;
· Includes coverage of DC vs. AC stress, duty factor dependence and bias dependence;
· Explains time dependent defect spectroscopy, as a measurement method that operates on nanoscale MOSFETs;
· Introduces new defect model for metastable defect states, nonradiative multiphonon theory and stochastic behavior.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-7909-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-7908-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-7909-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site