Table of contents
About this book
The Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) inventory model first appeared in 1913, and in its centennial, it is still one of the most important inventory models. Despite the abundance of both classical and new research results, there was (until now) no comprehensive reference source that provides the state-of-the-art findings on both theoretical and applied research on the EOQ and its related models. This edited handbook puts together all these interesting works and the respective insights into an edited volume.
The handbook contains papers which explore both the deterministic and the stochastic EOQ-model based problems and applications. It is organized into three parts: Part I presents three papers that provide an introduction and review of various EOQ related models. Part II includes four technical analyses on single-echelon EOQ-model based inventory problems. Part III consists of five papers on applications of the EOQ model for multi-echelon supply chain inventory analysis.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-7639-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-7638-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-7639-9
- Series Print ISSN 0884-8289
- Buy this book on publisher's site