About this book
Mobile devices, such as smart phones, have achieved computing and networking capabilities comparable to traditional personal computers. Their successful consumerization has also become a source of pain for adopting users and organizations. In particular, the widespread presence of information-stealing applications and other types of mobile malware raises substantial security and privacy concerns.
Android Malware presents a systematic view on state-of-the-art mobile malware that targets the popular Android mobile platform. Covering key topics like the Android malware history, malware behavior and classification, as well as, possible defense techniques.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-7394-7
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-7393-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-7394-7
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5768
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5776
- About this book