Table of contents
About these proceedings
Applied Cyber-Physical Systems presents the latest methods and technologies in the area of cyber-physical systems including medical and biological applications. Cyber-physical systems (CPS) integrate computing and communication capabilities by monitoring, and controlling the physical systems via embedded hardware and computers.
This book brings together unique contributions from renowned experts on cyber-physical systems research and education with applications. It also addresses the major challenges in CPS, and then provides a resolution with various diverse applications as examples.
Advanced-level students and researchers focused on computer science, engineering and biomedicine will find this to be a useful secondary text book or reference, as will professionals working in this field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-7336-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-7335-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-7336-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site