Table of contents
About this book
Authored by “a superb clinician and award-winning teacher,”* Near Misses in Pediatric Anesthesiology, Second Edition is a thorough updating and significant expansion of this popular case book in the newest anesthesiology subspecialty to be approved by the American Board of Medical Specialties.
The book comprises 87 true-story clinical “near misses,” including 40 cases that are brand new. Recommendations, references, and discussion accompany each case. The cases provide an ideal basis for problem-centered learning and also model how to learn from experience and to maintain professionalism during the lifelong development of clinical expertise.
Dr. Brock-Utne’s latest case book provides a pediatric complement to his bestselling Case Studies of Near Misses in Clinical Anesthesia (Springer, 2012) and Clinical Anesthesia: Near Misses and Lessons Learned (Springer, 2008).
* Jay B. Brodsky, MD, from the Foreword.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-7040-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-7039-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-7040-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site