About this book
Process Simulation and Parametric Modeling for Strategic Project Management will offer CIOs, CTOs and Software Development Managers, IT Graduate Students an introduction to a set of technologies that will help them understand how to better plan software development projects, manage risk and have better insight into the complexities of the software development process.
A novel methodology will be introduced that allows a software development manager to better plan and access risks in the early planning of a project. By providing a better model for early software development estimation and software development, managers will be better equipped to make more effective project portfolio investment choices. Moreover, the methodology will allow the software development manager to continually simulate scenarios throughout the lifecycle of the project and determine plausible alternatives before the risk becomes a reality.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-6989-6
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-6988-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-6989-6
- Series Print ISSN 2191-8112
- Series Online ISSN 2191-8120
- About this book