About this book
Fundamentals of Nanoscaled Field Effect Transistors gives comprehensive coverage of the fundamental physical principles and theory behind nanoscale transistors. The specific issues that arise for nanoscale MOSFETs, such as quantum mechanical tunneling and inversion layer quantization, are fully explored. The solutions to these issues, such as high-κ technology, strained-Si technology, alternate devices structures and graphene technology are also given. Some case studies regarding the above issues and solution are also given in the book.
In summary, this book:
Covers the fundamental principles behind nanoelectronics/microelectronics
Includes chapters devoted to solutions tackling the quantum mechanical effects occurring at nanoscale
Provides some case studies to understand the issue mathematically
Fundamentals of Nanoscaled Field Effect Transistors is an ideal book for researchers and undergraduate and graduate students in the field of microelectronics, nanoelectronics, and electronics.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-6822-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-6821-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-6822-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site