Table of contents
About these proceedings
One of the greatest challenges for mechanical engineers is to extend the success of computational mechanics to fields outside traditional engineering, in particular to biology, biomedical sciences, and medicine. This book is an opportunity for computational biomechanics specialists to present and exchange opinions on the opportunities of applying their techniques to computer-integrated medicine.
Computational Biomechanics for Medicine: Models, Algorithms and Implementation collects the papers from the Seventh Computational Biomechanics for Medicine Workshop held in Nice in conjunction with the Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention conference. The topics covered include: medical image analysis, image-guided surgery, surgical simulation, surgical intervention planning, disease prognosis and diagnostics, injury mechanism analysis, implant and prostheses design, and medical robotics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-6351-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-6350-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-6351-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site