About this book
Newtonian Nonlinear Dynamics for Complex Linear and Optimization Problems explores how Newton's equation for the motion of one particle in classical mechanics combined with finite difference methods allows creation of a mechanical scenario to solve basic problems in linear algebra and programming. The authors present a novel, unified numerical and mechanical approach and an important analysis method of optimization.
This book also:
Presents mechanical method for determining matrix singularity or non-independence of dimension and complexity
Illustrates novel mathematical applications of classical Newton’s law
Offers a new approach and insight to basic, standard problems
Includes numerous examples and applications
Newtonian Nonlinear Dynamics for Complex Linear and Optimization Problems is an ideal book for undergraduate and graduate students as well as researchers interested in linear problems and optimization, and nonlinear dynamics.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-5912-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-5911-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-5912-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site