About this book
As the population of patients with acute or chronic kidney disease grows, healthcare professionals need a resource that optimizes drug effectiveness while minimizing potential toxicity. Renal Pharmacotherapy is a comprehensive listing of dosage recommendations for patients with compromised renal function. This up-to-date and evidence-based reference closes several identified knowledge gaps concerning medications eliminated by the kidneys.
Conveniently listed alphabetically by generic drug name, each drug has its own face page featuring typical dosing ranges, alternative dosing adjustments by strata of renal function, specific dosing for dialysis and other dosing schemes.
This work will satisfy the dosing information needs of busy physicians involved in pharmacotherapy for patients with kidney disease, as well as pharmacists, nurses and students.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-5800-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-5799-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-5800-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site