About this book
Directed at the growing number of untutored personnel aspiring to enter the disciplines of ophthalmic technicianry and surgical assisting, The Scrub's Bible represents an entry level guide to understanding the human eye, its basic anatomy, and physiology. Absorbing this information serves as the foundation for the authors, who are all skilled and respected eye surgeons, educators, and surgery center owners, to draw the reader through the fundamentals of the two most common areas of ophthalmic surgery: cataract and corneal/refractive surgery.
The Scrub's Bible is a comprehensive yet easy-to-read tool that is broken down into discreet and understandable elements, meant to avoid the intimidating rhetoric of a standard reference.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-5644-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-5643-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-5644-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site