Table of contents
About this book
Blaschke products have been researched for nearly a century. They have shown to be important in several branches of mathematics through their boundary behaviour, dynamics, membership in different function spaces, and the asymptotic growth of various integral means of their derivatives.
This volume presents a collection of survey and research articles that examine Blaschke products and several of their applications to fields such as approximation theory, differential equations, dynamical systems, and harmonic analysis. Additionally, it illustrates the historical roots of Blaschke products and highlights key research on this topic.
The contributions, written by experts from various fields of mathematical research, include several open problems. They will engage graduate students and researchers alike, bringing them to the forefront of research in the subject.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-5341-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-5340-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-5341-3
- Series Print ISSN 1069-5265
- Series Online ISSN 2194-1564
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Oil, Gas & Geosciences