About this book
This book focuses on the development of continuum models of natural turbulent media. It provides a theoretical approach to the solutions of different problems related to the formation, structure and evolution of astrophysical and geophysical objects. A stochastic modeling approach is used in the mathematical treatment of these problems, which reflects self-organization processes in open dissipative systems. The authors also consider examples of ordering for various objects in space throughout their evolutionary processes.
This volume is aimed at graduate students and researchers in the fields of mechanics, astrophysics, geophysics, planetary and space science.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-5155-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-5154-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-5155-6
- Series Print ISSN 0067-0057
- Buy this book on publisher's site