About this book
In Physical Unclonable Functions in Theory and Practice, the authors present an in-depth overview of various topics concerning PUFs, providing theoretical background and application details. This book concentrates on the practical issues of PUF hardware design, focusing on dedicated microelectronic PUF circuits.
Additionally, the authors discuss the whole process of circuit design, layout and chip verification. The book also offers coverage of:
- Different published approaches focusing on dedicated microelectronic PUF circuits
- Specification of PUF circuits and different error rate reducing pre-selection techniques
- General design issues and minimizing error rate from the circuit’s perspective
- Transistor modeling issues of Montecarlo mismatch simulation and solutions
- Examples of PUF circuits including an accurate description of the circuits and testing/measurement results
This monograph gives insight into PUFs in general and provides knowledge in the field of PUF circuit design and implementation. It could be of interest for all circuit designers confronted with PUF design, and also for professionals and students being introduced to the topic.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-5040-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-5039-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-5040-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site