Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a comprehensive guide to the design of sustainable and green computing systems (GSC). Coverage includes important breakthroughs in various aspects of GSC, including multi-core architectures, interconnection technology, data centers, high-performance computing (HPC), and sensor networks. The authors address the challenges of power efficiency and sustainability in various contexts, including system design, computer architecture, programming languages, compilers and networking.
· Offers readers a single-source reference for addressing the challenges of power efficiency and sustainability in embedded computing systems;
· Provides in-depth coverage of the key underlying design technologies for green and sustainable computing;
· Covers a wide range of topics, from chip-level design to architectures, computing systems, and networks.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-4975-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-4974-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-4975-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site