About this book
This book is based on the presentations during the 21st workshop on Advances in Analog Circuit Design. Expert designers provide readers with information about a variety of topics at the frontier of analog circuit design, including Nyquist analog-to-digital converters, capacitive sensor interfaces, reliability, variability, and connectivity. This book serves as a valuable reference to the state-of-the-art, for anyone involved in analog circuit research and development.
- Provides a state-of-the-art reference in analog circuit design, written by experts from industry and academia;
- Presents material in a tutorial-based format;
- Includes coverage of Nyquist A/D converters, capacitive sensor interfaces, reliability, variability, and connectivity.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-4587-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-4586-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-4587-6
- About this book