About this book
This latest volume in the Emerging Infectious Diseases of the 21st Century series provides timely information and discussions on future approaches to controlling various infectious disease worldwide. Challenges in Infectious Diseases addresses numerous advances in medical-scientific knowledge, medical technology and biological and diagnostic techniques over the past decade.
However recent developments have provided less dramatic changes or improvements in management of medical conditions. This volume will address some of the emerging issues, challenges, and controversies of infectious diseases facing the global community today.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-4496-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-4495-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-4496-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site