About this book
Computer Simulation of Thermal Plant Operations provides an in-depth discussion of thermal plant simulation: dynamic simulation of plants which produce, exchange and otherwise utilize heat as their working medium. The book adopts a fundamental approach to the subject, providing an overview of simulation concepts, descriptions of suitable computer environments, reviews of relevant computation methods and fundamental thermodynamics, detailed examinations of basic conservation equations, and in-depth developments of specific simulation models.
Illustrated with photographs of equipment and numerical examples based on real plant operations, Computer Simulation of Thermal Plant Operations is an essential volume for all chemical, mechanical and control engineers involved with operations, control and optimization, and operator training.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-4256-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-4255-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-4256-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site