About this book
This book illustrates approaches for designing and implementing e-commerce strategy with social perspectives. While it gives details of different technological concepts related to designing and hosting web portals, it also provides real-life examples from different corporations to show how better results can be achieved through effective channel design with social commerce oriented strategy. The book also illustrates ‘people focused’ approaches that can be used for marketing products and services through internet.
E-Commerce Strategy: Text and Cases has power point presentations available for instructors which can be obtained from Springer.com.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-4142-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-4141-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-4142-7
- Series Print ISSN 2192-4333
- Series Online ISSN 2192-4341
- About this book