About this book
This book provides a brief pictorial atlas highlighting the variations of appearance of skin, hair, and nails, both in the natural state for children of all colors, and the appearance when affected by skin disease.
The atlas includes five ethnic groupings:
African, Afro-caribbean, and African American
Hispanic and Latino
Indian and Middle Eastern (Arab)
Each group is assessed for known or clinically relevant skin differences using clinical photographs, basic microscopy, and dermoscopy.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-3564-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-3563-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-3564-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site