About this book
This book presents a new filter design approach and concentrates on the circuit techniques that can be utilized when designing continuous-time low-pass filters in modern ultra-deep-submicron CMOS technologies for integrated wideband radio receivers. Coverage includes system-level issues related to the design and implementation of a complete single-chip radio receiver and related to the design and implementation of a filter circuit as a part of a complete single-chip radio receiver.
- Presents a new filter design approach, emphasizing low-voltage circuit solutions that can be implemented in modern, ultra-deep-submicron CMOS technologies;
- Includes filter circuit implementations designed as a part of a single-chip radio receiver in modern 1.2V 0.13um and 65nm CMOS;
- Describes design and implementation of a continuous-time low-pass filter for a multicarrier WCDMA base-station;
- Emphasizes system-level considerations throughout.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-3366-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-3365-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-3366-8
- About this book