Table of contents
About this book
This book introduces resource aware image decomposition, registration, fusion, object detection and tracking algorithms along with their applications in security, monitoring and integration in 3rd Generation Surveillance Systems. All algorithms are evaluated through experimental and simulation results and a parallel and pipelined efficient architecture for implementing the algorithms is described.
• Describes a new type of image processing algorithms that are suited for low power and low memory platforms such as wireless sensor networks or mobile devices;
• Uses simulation and experimental results to evaluate algorithms presented;
• Includes hardware architecture for critical components in the algorithms described.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-1857-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-1856-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-1857-3
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- About this book