About these proceedings
This book contains a selection of papers presented at the 16th AISEM (“Associazione Italiana Sensori e Microsistemi”) National Conference on Sensors and Microsystems, held in Rome 7-9 February 2011. The conference highlighted updated results from both theoretical and applied research in the field of sensors and microsystems. This book presents material in an interdisciplinary approach, covering many aspects of the disciplines related to sensors and microsystems, including physics, chemistry, materials science, biology and applications.
- Provides a selection of the best papers from the most recent AISEM conference;
- Covers a broad range of topics relating to sensors and microsystems, including physics, chemistry, materials science, biology and applications;
- Offers interdisciplinary coverage, aimed at defining a common ground for sensors beyond the specific differences among the different particular implementation of sensors.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-0935-9
- Copyright Information Springer New York 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-0934-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-0935-9
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- About this book