About this book
Here is an invaluable guide for those stargazers who are just starting out on their fascinating journey. Don't know what sights to look for? How to locate them? What seasons are best for viewing what stars?
All that and more is included in these pages. Plus lots of tips for what equipment to use and good observing techniques.
Take this with you to your viewing site, along with your equipment, and you're ready to begin. The universe is there for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-0595-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-0594-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-0595-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors