Table of contents
About this book
Intelligent systems are required to facilitate the use of information provided by the internet and other computer based technologies. This book describes the state-of-the-art in Intelligent Automation and Systems Engineering. Topics covered include Intelligent decision making, Automation, Robotics, Expert systems, Fuzzy systems, Knowledge-based systems, Knowledge extraction, Large database management, Data analysis tools, Computational biology, Optimization algorithms, Experimental designs, Complex system identification, Computational modeling, Systems simulation, Decision modeling, and industrial applications.
- Provides a comprehensive reference on Intelligent Automation and Systems Engineering;
- Covers fundamental issues, new technologies and applications;
- Describes methods for modeling, where the information available may be imprecise, uncertain, incomplete or of a linguistic nature.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-0373-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-0372-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-0373-9
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- Buy this book on publisher's site