About this book
This book provides trainee orthopaedic surgeons, paediatricians, primary care and accident & emergency doctors with the all the relevant knowledge required to treat common paediatric orthopaedic traumatic pathologies. The information is presented in a structured format, which includes ‘red boxes’ that highlight the most important and pertinent points in identifying and treating various injuries.
Paediatric orthopaedic trauma presents its own unique challenges, from the assessment of the injured child (and management of the parents and extended family) through to intervention with minimal complication and follow-up for long-term complications. The aim of this book is to cover all the major aspects of paediatric orthopaedic trauma and to ease the passage through examinations, such as the FRCS(Orth), as well as busy on-calls, where common children's fractures are frequently encountered.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-6756-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Ltd. 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-6755-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-6756-3
- Series Print ISSN 2199-6652
- Series Online ISSN 2199-6660
- About this book