About this book
Exploring the concept of quality management from a new point of view, this book presents a holistic model of how consumers judge the quality of products. It links consumer perceptions of quality to the design and delivery of the final product, and presents models and methods for improving the quality of these products and services. It offers readers an improved understanding of how and why the design process must consider how the consumer will perceive a product or service. In order to facilitate the presentation and understanding of these concepts, illustrations and case examples are also provided throughout the book.
This book provides an invaluable resource for managers, designers, manufacturers, professional practitioners and academics interested in quality management. It also offers a useful supplementary text for marketing and quality management courses.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-6627-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-6626-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-6627-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site