About this book
This book presents the cellular details and the basic molecular biology approaches for understanding cardiac valvular disease. It provides novel cellular targets for developing future clinical trials and comprehensive clinical discussion of this expanding field.
Molecular Biology of Valvular Heart Disease will guide physicians on the potential medical therapies to treat valvular heart disease while providing a platform for cellular targeting of valvular heart disease. Residents and fellows in cardiology, interventional cardiology, cardiac surgery, and current and future valve biologists alike will find this book to be an invaluable resource for developing further interest and understanding of the cellular basis for cardiac valvular disease treatment.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-6350-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-6349-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-6350-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site