About this book
Written by internationally acclaimed specialists, Upper Abdominal Surgery provides pertinent and concise procedure descriptions spanning benign and malignant problems and minimally invasive procedures. Complications are reviewed when appropriate for the organ system and problem, creating a book that is both comprehensive and accessible. Stages of operative approaches with relevant technical considerations are outlined in an easily understandable manner. The text is illustrated with photographs that depict anatomic or technical principles.
Forming part of the series, Surgery: Complications, Risks and Consequences, this volume Upper Abdominal Surgery provides a valuable resource for all general surgeons and residents in training. Other healthcare providers will also find this a useful resource.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-5436-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-5435-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-5436-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site