About this book
This is a practical guide to the clinical diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias that meets the needs of this highly specialized, complex and growing field of cardiology. As understanding of the evaluation of treatment of arrhythmias continues to advance, learning and understanding the principles of electrophysiology in order to provide the best possible treatments for patients can be a daunting task.
With a scientific, practical, and multi-disciplinary approach, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology in Clinical Practice establishes the foundation of the subject and provides a concise illustrative approach to facilitate and enhance understanding. It is designed to be accessible to serve as an introduction to electrophysiology, but advanced enough to serve as a guide for experienced practitioners. Electrophysiology students of all levels, including residents, fellows, mid-level providers, nurses, technologist, primary care providers, cardiologists and electrophysiologists will find value in these pages.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-5433-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-5432-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-5433-4
- Series Print ISSN 2199-6652
- Series Online ISSN 2199-6660
- Buy this book on publisher's site