About this book
This book describes the cardiac development and anatomy of the heart, which is richly illustrated by full color images and examples obtained through the dissection and photography of over 200 hearts. Each embryonic, fetal and adult heart image is supplemented by concise explanations of the key concepts involved.
The Atlas of Heart Anatomy and Development presents clearly the stages of the embryonic heart, thus providing a key reference for specialists in fetal medicine. The anatomy section presents each cardiac structure with an emphasis on each individual variability possible. Therefore this will be an important resource for trainees and practicing medical professionals in the discipline, including medical students, residents and specialists in cardiology and cardiac surgery.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-5382-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-5381-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-5382-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site