About this book
Neurological Emergencies in Clinical Practice discusses neurological emergencies in a stepwise fashion including stabilizing the patient, identifying the cause, and treating the underlying cause. It is useful in several settings including the emergency room, hospital in-patient service as well as the intensive care unit.
Neurological Emergencies in Clinical Practice has a wide appeal and relevance to disciplines including neurology, emergency medicine, critical care medicine, internal medicine and family medicine. Medical students and residents may use this convenient, pocket-sized book to prepare for and succeed in their training examinations and it is also useful for other house staff and practicing physicians.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-5191-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-5190-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-5191-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site