About this book
Risk management is often complicated by situational uncertainties and the subjective preferences of decision makers. Fuzzy Hierarchical Model for Risk Assessment introduces a fuzzy-based hierarchical approach to solve risk management problems considering both qualitative and quantitative criteria to tackle imprecise information.
This approach is illustrated through number of case studies using examples from the food, fashion and electronics sectors to cover a range of applications including supply chain management, green product design and green initiatives. These practical examples explore how this method can be adapted and fine tuned to fit other industries as well.
Supported by an extensive literature review, Fuzzy Hierarchical Model for Risk Assessment comprehensively introduces a new method for project managers across all industries as well as researchers in risk management.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-5043-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-5042-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-5043-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site