About this book
This book utilizes case studies to illustrate a variety of percutaneous strategies to treat important cardiac pathology that would previously have mandated cardiac surgery. A desire to minimize the invasiveness of interventions and reduce patient exposure to risk have been the main drivers in developing catheter-based techniques in preference to established surgical methods.
Cases in Structural Cardiac Interventions discusses how procedures will continue to increase in popularity as operator expertise grows and technology advances. It provides a useful resource for imaging and interventional cardiologists to work together in developing an inter-disciplinary team skill set that can be adapted towards specific percutaneous intervention in order to ensure optimal patient outcome.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4981-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4980-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4981-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site